Cruise prices are net prices, quoted in United State Dollars or Vietnam Dong. Our prices for cruises are generally per person.
2 Days 1 Night Itinerary on Hermes Cruise
ONLY FROM +
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
|8: 30 – 8: 45|| Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then transfer to Tuan Chau wharf on the new highway.
Note: If guests do not stay at the hotel, our car will pick up at Hanoi Opera House – the final pickup point.
|10: 30 – 11: 00||Stopover for refreshment at Pearl store, pearl breeding place about 20 minutes.|
|11: 30 – 12: 00||Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor.|
|12: 00 – 12: 30||Transfer to Hermes Cruise. Check in your cabin.|
|13: 00||Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Halong Bay.|
|15: 00 – 16: 45|| Continue to explore Halong by visiting Luon cave. You can choose to visit by bamboo boat or participate in kayaking, a must-try sport activity in Halong.
After that, visit Titov Island. Here, you will have time to climb up to the peak of Titov Island, admire the beautiful panorama view of Halong Bay or swim, take pictures, play on the sea.
|18: 00|| Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and snacks on Hermes Sky Bar.
Option: Happy Hour (Buy 2 get 1 free)
Massage service is available
|18: 30||Join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food.|
|19: 30||Enjoy European set-menu dinner on the restaurant on-board.|
|21: 00||Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.|
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
|6: 30||Practice Tai Chi class. Tea and coffee are served.|
|6: 45 – 7: 30||Light breakfast is served.|
|7: 30||Visit Sung Sot cave.|
|9: 30||Check – out time on the board.|
|9: 45 – 10: 30||Enjoy buffet brunch while the cruise transfer to the Tuan Chau Wharf.|
|10: 45 – 11: 00||Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf.|
|12: 00 – 15: 00||Return to Ha Noi. End of the trip.|
|Hermes Cruise – The perfect choice for the most discerning travelers|
- Welcome drinks
- 01 bottle of water on bus
- Private cabin on Hermes Cruise
- Meals: 01 buffet lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 01 brunch
- Water in the cabin
- Kayaking service
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Insurance on-board
- Visa price
- Airfares, transportation to and from Ha Long Bay and airport service
- Spa service
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
|Room Type||Number of rooms||2 Days/ 1 Night (USD)|
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge.
- Children 5 to 10 years old: Charge 75% rate of adult.
- Children from 11 years old and above: Full charged as adult.
- We offer pick-up from any hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district and the pick-up time is approximately 8:00 to 8:30 Am on the cruise start date. Guests from outside of these areas will need to contact us for further instructions.
- In case you prefer getting to Halong bay on your own or staying there, please arrive at Hermes Cruise Lounge – Tuan Chau Marina no later than 12:00 on the cruise start date.
- Hermes Cruises operate a fleet of shuttle transfers daily between Hanoi and Halong Bay. This journey takes about 2 hours each way via new highway. Both of our Limousine 16-seat shuttle and 9-seat shuttle transfers are equipped with onboard Wi-Fi, USB charger and air-conditioning. Round-trip Hanoi – Halong bay transfer is available at extra charge unless specified as inclusive.
- After the cruise, you arrive back in Hanoi around 15:00. If your flight is scheduled on this same date, you can book private car option for direct transfer to the airport.
- Pick up or drop off at the Hanoi airport, please contact us for further information.
- Private car transfer is also availability with surcharge.
- The weather conditions, tide levels at sea may force changes in itinerary and schedule at any time.
- Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Please inform us in advance about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- The client is requested to submit all personal details at least 24 hours prior to check-in that’s including; Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date, Contact number.
- Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong bay.
- More than 60 days prior to trip departure: No charge.
- 60 days – 31 days before arrival: 50% charge.
- From 30 to 15 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rate.
- Less than 15 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No show: 100% of total rate.
- Cruise cancelled by bad weather or any force majeure case: Free of charge.
- Cruise cancelled by any sensible reason from customer as heath issues, flight delayed 100% refund (with documents approved).
- Unexpected reasons to be negotiation.