- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge.
- Children 5 to 10 years old: Charge 75% rate of adult.
- Children from 11 years old and above: Full charged as adult.
Halong Bay 3 Days 2 Nights (1 Night on Hermes Cruise, 1 Night at Halong Hotel)
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong
|8: 30 – 8: 45|| Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then transfer to Tuan Chau wharf on the new highway.
Note: If guests do not stay at the hotel, our car will pick up at Hanoi Opera House – the final pickup point.
|10: 30 – 11: 00||Stopover for refreshment at Pearl store, pearl breeding place about 20 minutes.|
|11: 30 – 12: 00||Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor.|
|12: 00 – 12: 30||Transfer to Hermes Cruise. Check in your cabin.|
|13: 00||Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Ha Long Bay.|
|15: 00 – 16: 45|| Continue to explore Ha Long by visiting Luon cave. You can choose to visit by bamboo boat or participate in kayaking, a must-try sport activity in Halong.
After that, visit Titov Island. Here, you will have time to climb up to the peak of Titov Island, admire the beautiful panorama view of Ha Long Bay or swim, take pictures, play on the sea.
|18: 00|| Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and snacks on Hermes Sky Bar.
Option: Happy Hour (Buy 2 get 1 free)
Massage service is available
|18: 30||Join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food.|
|19: 30||Enjoy European set-menu dinner on the restaurant on-board.|
|21: 00||Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.|
Day 2: Visit Sung Sot Cave
|6: 30||Practice Tai Chi class. Tea and coffee are served.|
|6: 45 – 7: 30||Light breakfast is served.|
|7: 30||Visit Sung Sot cave.|
|9: 30||Check – out time on the board.|
|9: 45 – 10: 30||Enjoy buffet brunch while the cruise transfer to the Tuan Chau Wharf.|
|10: 45 – 11: 00||Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf.|
|12: 00||Transfer to hotel for check-in. Free time to explore Ha Long city and relax in the afternoon.|
|19: 00||Dinner served in Ha Long city. Overnight in Ha Long city.|
Day 3: Visit Halong City – Comeback to Hanoi
|7: 00||Light breakfast is served. Free time to relax or shopping.|
|11: 00||Check out hotel.|
|11: 30||Lunch served at the restaurant.|
|12: 15||Return to Ha Noi. End of the trip.|
- Welcome drinks
- 01 bottle of water on bus
- Private room on Hermes Cruise and Halong hotel
- Meals: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts,01 brunch
- Water in the cabin
- Kayaking service
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Insurance on-board
- Visa price
- Airfares, transportation to and from Ha Long Bay and airport service
- Spa service
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- We require the full payment for your booking in advance.
- Deposit: We require a deposit of 50% of the total cost of your tour with us in order to reserve your accommodation.
- If you have booked less than three cabins, you are required to pay for your booking at least 14 days prior to your departure date. If you have booked more than three cabins, you must pay the full amount at least 60 days prior to your departure date.
- Payment in cash: Cash shall be paid at our office or will be collected at your hotel.
- Credit card: Credit card fee is applied to the total amount and different from type of card.
- Bank transfer: Please note that the bank fee in Vietnam and the international bank for transmission are covered by the client.
- Cancellation is made over 45 days prior to the departure date of the booking: 50% of the total amount per person will be charged.
- Cancellation from 45 days till 30 days prior to the departure date of the booking: 60% of the total amount per person will be charged.
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to the departure date of booking or No show: 100% of total amount will be charged.
- Any unused service is non-refundable after the trip has commenced.
- Change of the itineraries: The Hermes Cruises’ itinerary may change occasionally due to the weather conditions or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
- Wifi onboard: Wi-Fi is available on board but sometimes it is limited due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
- Surcharge: Surcharge on Christmas 24/12 and New Year 31/12.
- Policy for single and extra bed: The third person using extra bed: price as one adult.